This dedicated area on the Midwest Haunters Convention trade show floor is designed specifically for kids and their families. The Kids Zone will include face painting, dance contests, carnival games, a bounce house, crafts, and much much more!
This area will be sure to keep your little ones busy with Halloween projects while one of the parents checks out the show floor! Have your kids help you get a jump on the Halloween season by creating Halloween projects in June! Children 12 years of age and under may enter the trade show floor FREE!
*PLEASE NOTE: All children under 12 years of age may attend for free, but must be accompanied at all times by a parent or legal guardian while on the MHC trade show floor and in the Kids Zone (you CANNOT leave your child unattended).
THE KIDS ZONE FEATURES
- Bounce House
- Basic Halloween Crafts
- Face painting by The Prince of Fear, Kyle Vest, from Season 2 of Game Show Network’s “Skin Wars”
- Screening of “The Adventures of Kitty Zombie” on Saturday at noon
- 5th Annual Sinister Visions Costume Contest for kids & adults on Sunday at 1 pm
- Dance Party with DJ and the Neon Ninja, Tavares Chambliss, from Season 7 and 10 of NBC’s “American Ninja Warrior”
- Story time with a Pirate and surprises!
- Carnival Games
- Reptile Show
ADDITIONAL CHARGE ACTIVITIES:
- Upgraded Halloween Craft Pumpkin Bag
- Airbrush Tattoos
- Hair and Nails Lady
- Interactive Escape Game Experience
ALSO: This year the Global Slime Con will be co-located at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center on June 8th 9AM-4PM. Check them out!
For full details about this and other MHC events, haunted house tours, seminars, parties and more, visit https://www.midwesthauntersconvention.com!
Do you have an event or news that would be of interest to Chicago's Halloween and haunted house enthusiasts? Submit it HERE - it's free and easy! Do you have a haunted house or Halloween attraction? Add it to our listings HERE! It's free and easy too!
You must log in to post a comment.